Sunday, September 30, 2007

What Was Coke Thinking??

I was surffing the internet recently, and I came across a commercial by Coke and I must say that I was very bothered and disappointed with the well-known company. The following commercial, I believe is one of the most offensive commercials I have ever seen. Now, personally, I am not offended because I think that the point that Coke was trying to make was that Coke is such a universal product that has the possibility to unify people all over the world...but others may think otherwise...what do you think?

2 comments:

gy_yoon said...

I strongly agree with your opinion about the Coke commercial. It is such an idiot ads. It is one of the commercials that I hated and it is unbelievable ads from such a big company in the world. When I saw the commercial for the first time, even I cannot understand what the commercial wants to tell to the audience. It is one of the offensive commercial to the different beliefs in different countries. How the Coke made this kind of commercial for the universal products. It made me so disappointed with the entire brand.

Ciera & Savannah said...

I agree with you as well. I think this coke commercial is not one of there best. It doesn't really make sense and it's hard to understand. I really dont know what they were thinking and why they would choose this.