Saturday, December 1, 2007

NYTimes News vs. BBC News

I guess I can already say that my opinion of this particular subject is bias. I have honestly never heard of BBC news...am I wrong for that? Perhaps, but because of that simple fact, I can already say that I favor MYTimes better. Why? you make ask. Well, one because it's familar and I have a connection with it. The connection is that it makes me think of a pariotic vibe. For example, some people feel that same connection because of events like 9/11. It just makes you feel as though the information that they provide is accurate that you can trust. And I think that, that is the main issue. People want to be apart of what's going on around the world, it's just that they are looking for a source that they can trust and rely on.

No comments: