Friday, January 25, 2008

Meditating for A Mission

Amelia's Mission Statement for 2008

Amelia O'Neal's mission for 2008 is to continue to be the "Best Amelia" that she knows how to be. This entails not allowing the perception of her family, friends, and peers to distract her from her aspirations in school, church, as well as professionally.


For the academic year of 2007-2008, my mission is to obtain Dean's list for at least one of the two semesters. I also strive to keep my motivation, as to attending the majority of my classes.

For personal aspirations for the year of 2008, my mission is obtain an internship for the summer of 2008 that will continue my desires to becoming a buyer for a major corporation.


Making The Goals A Reality


In order to make my academic goals a reality, I plan to be at least ten minutes early for each class that I have. Also, I will sit in the very front of the classroom. That way, I am focused and involved in the learning experience around me. On top of that, I will use any and all idol time to study and prepare for the next class.

Making my personal goals a reality will be done by constantly checking the internet and teachers for any upcoming internships for the summer of 2008. In addition to that, I will stay in close contact with my district manager for the retailer that I currently work for, who can help me stay updated with any possible chances of an internship within the company I work for, which is New York & Company.

No comments: